| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Uranium City, Sk in February is very cold at -22 °C (-7.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -16.2 °C (2.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -28 °C (-18.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty. A feeble 14.8mm (0.6in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 8:00 long and the longest day is 10:19 long with an average length of 9:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Uranium City, Sk February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Uranium City, Sk, Canada
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Uranium City, Sk:
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 664.5 kms (413 miles) N
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 454.3 kms (282.3 miles) NW
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 337.6 kms (209.8 miles) NW
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 427.2 kms (265.5 miles) WNW
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 201 kms (124.9 miles) WNW
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 201.2 kms (125 miles) WNW
- Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada - 174.4 kms (108.4 miles) WSW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 506.4 kms (314.7 miles) W
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 452.9 kms (281.4 miles) WSW
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 361.9 kms (224.9 miles) SSW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 646.1 kms (401.5 miles) WSW
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 605.9 kms (376.5 miles) SW
- Cold Lake, Ab, Canada - 582.9 kms (362.2 miles) SSW
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 450.9 kms (280.2 miles) ENE
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 434.4 kms (270 miles) ESE
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 527.3 kms (327.7 miles) ESE
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 527.5 kms (327.8 miles) SSE
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 665.6 kms (413.6 miles) SE