| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Uranium City, Sk in September is a little cool at 7.3 °C (45.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.3 °C (52.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.3 °C (37.9 °F).
- In September the average daily temperature variation/ range is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in September is dry. A mere 37.3mm (1.5in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 11:31 long and the longest day is 14:10 long with an average length of 12:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Uranium City, Sk September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Uranium City, Sk, Canada
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Uranium City, Sk:
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 664.5 kms (413 miles) N
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 454.3 kms (282.3 miles) NW
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 337.6 kms (209.8 miles) NW
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 427.2 kms (265.5 miles) WNW
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 201 kms (124.9 miles) WNW
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 201.2 kms (125 miles) WNW
- Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada - 174.4 kms (108.4 miles) WSW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 506.4 kms (314.7 miles) W
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 452.9 kms (281.4 miles) WSW
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 361.9 kms (224.9 miles) SSW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 646.1 kms (401.5 miles) WSW
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 605.9 kms (376.5 miles) SW
- Cold Lake, Ab, Canada - 582.9 kms (362.2 miles) SSW
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 450.9 kms (280.2 miles) ENE
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 434.4 kms (270 miles) ESE
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 527.3 kms (327.7 miles) ESE
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 527.5 kms (327.8 miles) SSE
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 665.6 kms (413.6 miles) SE